Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) also called Florida cranberry, red sorrel, or Jamaica sorrel that grows in tropical climate. Its edible bright red and acidic fleshy calyces can be used to make a variety of jams, sauces, teas, and increasingly, as red food colouring.
Roselle Hibiscus Extract & Red Beet
- Appearance: Concentrated liquid
- Colour: Dark red
- Flavour: Sour
- Taste: Characteristics of roselle hibiscus and red beet
- Brix: 25 - 30
- Net Weight: 1kg in bottle packing
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Application: Beverages, Deserts, Ice-cream, Jelly, Dressings, Jam and Baking recipes.
- Condition: Avoid ingredient which can cause high pH (alkaline).
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: Stored in sealed hygiene containers at cool, dry place & away from pest infestation.
- Shelf Life: 1 year when properly stored.
- Conformity: Certified by HALAL.