Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant which has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor. It is widely used as a culinary herb in Asian Cuisines and also as a Medicine Herb in India.
- Appearance: Concentrated liquid
- Colour: Yellow
- Flavour: Citrus
- Taste: Characteristics of lemongrass
- Brix: 30 - 35
- Net Weight: 1kg in bottle packing
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Application: Beverages, Deserts, Ice-cream, Jelly, Dressings, Jam and Baking recipes.
- Condition: Avoid ingredients which can cause high pH (alkaline).
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislation.
- Storage: Stored in sealed hygiene containers at cool, dry place & away from pest infestation.
- Shelf Life: 1 year when properly stored.
- Conformity: Certified by HALAL.