The Orange Cells are a by-product of Orange Juice industry, separately from freshly squeezed orange juice during the filtration step of the process and pasteurized before being stored. It is used in the production of juices with fruit bits.
Frozen Orange Cells (FOC)
- Appearance: Homogenous & free of any foreign mater
- Colour: Characteristics of ripe Orange Pulp colour
- Flavour: Typical of naturally ripe Orange fruit without any off flavour
- Taste: Characteristics of ripe Orange fruit
- Brix (Acid corrected) : 10.0 -14.0
- Net Weight: 20 kg
- Gross Weight: 22 kg
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Standard Packing:
Packed in 20 kg aseptic bag in carton box packing. Product can also be supplied in any other pack size as per customer requirement.
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: Store in temperature -18⁰C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from production date in original packaging.
- Conformity: Certified by HALAL.