The Orange Cells are a by-product of Orange Juice industry, separately from freshly squeezed orange juice during the filtration step of the process and pasteurized before being stored. It is used in the production of juices with fruit bits.
100% Frozen Orange Cells.
Frozen Orange Cells (FOC)
- Appearance: Homogenous & free of any foreign mater
- Colour: Characteristics of ripe orange cells colour
- Flavour: Typical of naturally ripe orange cells without any off flavour
- Taste: Characteristics of ripe orange cells
- Brix (Acid corrected) : 10.0 -14.0
- Net Weight: 190 kg
- Gross Weight: 206 kg
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Standard Packing:
Packed in 190 kg bag in lidded cylindrical steel drrum packing.
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: Store in temperature -18⁰C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from production date in original packaging.
- Conformity: Certified by HALAL.