FROZEN CONCENTRATED ORANGE JUICE (FCOJ) is a 100% and natural product, produced by evaporating the water from the juice freshly extracted from mature and sound oranges. Its organoleptic properties and appearance are typical of orange juice.
The Concentrated Orange Juice is consumed as reconstituted juice or used in the composition of nectars, soft drinks and other kinds of drinks. It has characteristics which vary in accordance with the profile of the fruit harvested in different crops.
Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice (FCOJ)
- Appearance: Homogenous & free of any foreign mater
- Colour: Characteristics of ripe Orange colour
- Flavour: Typical of naturally ripe Orange without any off flavour
- Taste: Characteristics of ripe Orange fruit
- Brix (Acid corrected): 65.5 +/-1.0
- Net Weight: 270 kg
- Gross Weight: 285 +/- 1 kg
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Standard Packing:
Aseptic: Packed in 270 kg bag in lidded cylindrical steel drum packing. Product can also be supplied in any other pack size as per customer requirement.
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: Store in temperature -10⁰C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from production date in original packaging.
- Conformity: Certified by HALAL