The cranberry juice concentrate is prepared from depectinized and filtered juice obtained from healthy, mature cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon). The juice is then concentrated under low temperature and pressure and the essence fraction is returned. The concentrate is prepared with non-GMO ingredients. No preservative, flavour or colour is added. The process complies with the Food and Drugs Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. F-27) of the Government of Canada, with the current good manufacturing practices of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (21CFR§110) and with other applicable regulations.
Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- Appearance: Viscous liquid
- Colour : Characteristics of Cranberry red colour
- Flavour : Typical of naturally Cranberry juice
- Taste : Characteristics of Cranberry fruit
- Sweetness (Brix) : 49.5 – 50.5
- Net Weight: 232.7 kg
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Standard Packing:
Aseptic: Enclosed in 2 polyethylene/polypropylene bags, which are approved for direct contact with food, inside a plastic or metal drum. Product can also be supplied in any other pack size as per customer requirement.
- Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: This product must be stored in steel drums, at a cold storage with maximum temperature ≤ -16⁰C.
- Shelf Life: 36 months stored in frozen -18⁰C.
- Conformity: Certified by FSSC 22000, HALAL & KOSHER.