Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp is extracted from Non GMO, sound mature and selected naturally ripened Pink Guava fruits. This process involved selection of ripen guavas, washing, , inspection, pulping, decanting, filtration, metal detection, aseptic sterilization and packed in aseptic bags in MS drums under stringent hygiene conditions throughout the process line and passed through several online Quality test and final inspections as well.
Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp
- Appearance: Homogenous puree & free of any foreign mater
- Colour: Characteristics of natural ripe Pink Guava colour
- Flavour: Typical of naturally ripe Pink Guava without any off flavour
- Taste: Characteristics of ripe Pink Guava fruit
- Sweetness (Brix) : 8.0 – 12.0
- Net Weight: 210 kg
- Gross Weight: 227 kg
- Country of Origin: India
- Standard Packing:
Aseptic: Packed aseptically pre-sterilized bags of 210 kg placed with poly liner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product can also be supplied in any other pack size as per customer requirement.
Labelling: Every pack is labelled in accordance with current international legislations.
- Storage: Stored at ambient temperature preferable below 25⁰C and not below 4⁰C. Do not freeze.
Protect from direct sunlight & rain.
Use contents immediately upon opening. Do not use if the pack is puffed.
- Shelf Life: Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing
- Conformity: Confirms to AIJN, certified by HALAL & KOSHER.